This twenty-year young solid brick and tile home in an excellent location has been given a good fresh coat of ‘newness.’ If an arrow could hit the dead centre of the bullseye on the Gold Coast – you have found 71 Paddington Drive! Just so central to everything. Now don’t just drive by and make an incorrect snap judgment, this home needs to be inspected step by step. Where else can you find an elevated hillside block with a very usable, flat and fully fenced, back yard where Rover, Felix and the kids can play in complete safety and privacy. Yet you are in easy walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, medical, sporting stadiums and all the services and products of the Nerang central district at your doorstep, yet conveniently hidden by a beautiful tree line.
So, do come to the open home where you will discover a very comfortable, well presented family home with complete privacy and an excellent alfresco, entertaining timbered deck to complement the refreshed internal layout.
The family ‘buyer’ will appreciate the separation of ensuited large bedroom from the ‘kids quarters’. Mum will enjoy the peace of mind of being able to keep an eye on all matters happening in the back yard and entertaining deck from the kitchen, which is the central ‘bridge’ of the home.
Now that timbered, shaded alfresco deck will be the host to many an early morning cup of coffee in the glorious sunshine as well as an enjoyable BBQ ‘sausage sizzler’ late in the day as the kids wind down & mum and dad get a moment to reflect on the day in peace and complete privacy.
This is a very central, private, cool home. Please read the features which follow, study the photos and then, very definitely, come and see for yourself.
• Solid Brick & tile single story lowset home on north facing 650m block
• 3 carpeted B/R’s – A/C in master + 1, all with fans
• Good sized Master B/R (separated from the other two) - new carpet, A/C, walk-in robe & fan
• Ensuite to master – good size and practical
• Main bath – large and functional – sep shower (glass) & bath
• Laundry & storage
• Polished timber step down to large carpeted lounge with attractive timber mantelpiece
• Internally – recently repainted throughout
• High ceilings over lounge/dining and kitchen provide space and cool
• Tiled kitchen and dining provide good visual access over entertainment deck to mountains
• Kitchen is very efficient – good storage and bench space + gas top 7 Westinghouse oven under
• Dishlex d/washer + space for large fridge
• Very effective A/C keeps lounge/kitchen/dining cool
• Large timbered entertaining deck (painted in recent times) with new shade cloth
• Fully fenced level and very usable back yard (pet and child friendly)
• Double lock up garage – auto door + storage options
• Will accommodate four cars in tandem position
• 8 panel solar system + Foxtel antenna + on demand gas hot water
• Working alarm system
• EXTREMELY well positioned – walk to cafés/restaurants, medical/chemist/bottle shop
• Schools, hospital, sports stadiums, M1 highway, beach – just so central
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.